TESTING SPIRITUALITY




The Process:





It is most helpful if the experimenter accepts The Law of Attraction advanced by wise men and philosophers for centuries:



"The thought is father of the deed."





· If I dwell on thoughts of sickness I shall become ill. Psychosomatic illness has been scientifically proven.


· If I dwell on fearful thoughts I shall become a frightened person.


· If I dwell on love based thoughts I shall become a happy serene, person.


Every morning for 14 days: after you are fully awake but before you begin your day, write the date on a slip of paper and list three things you would like to have happen this day. Put it in a safe place and do not refer it until day 14. MAKE THE COMMITMENT THAT TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO MAKE LOVE BASED DECISIONS THIS DAY,


At the end of 14 days evaluate. Did you have more ideal days?



Peace,

Bud

No comments:

Post a Comment